Avram Lebor favorite Albert Einstein quotes
- Everybody is oblivious except on different topics.
- Coincidence is God’s way of preserving anonymity. – Avram Lebor personal favorite
- Two particular things are endless: the universe and peoples ignorance; and I am not sure about the universe.
- Exceptional spirits have often met with violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Avram Lebor favorite Voltaire quotes
- It is harmful to be right when the federal government is wrong.
- Judge a man by his inquiries rather than by his answers.
Avi Lebor favorite Calvin Coolidge quotes
- No man was ever honored for what he gotten. Respect has been the reward for what he gave.
- I was never sorry for anything I didn’t say.
Avram Lebor favorite Golda Meir quotes
- Do not be so modest you are not that perfect.
- Pessimism is a luxury that a Jew can never allow himself. – Another personal favorite of Avram Lebor
Avram Lebor’s selection on well known quotations from Plato, Dionysus, Darwin, Tolien, Henry J. Kaiser, John D. Rockefeller…
- If I could drop dead right this moment I would be the most memorable man alive.
- It took me 17 years to get 3000 hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course.
- Survival is not necessarily of the fittest but instead of those who are best to evolve.
- It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculation if you live near him.
- If it doesn’t kill you it’ll make you stronger.
- Only the dead have witnessed the end of war.
- There will be a time once you believe that everything is everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
- The only distinction between perception and the truth is that you may change reality.
- I have all the money I will ever need for the rest of my life. As long as I die by 4 o’clock.
- It is kind of fun to do the impossible. – Another personal favorite of Avram Lebor
- Wall St. is not a casino, the drinks are free in a casino.
- Money can’t buy happiness but neither can poverty.
- The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.
- All men judge the acts of others by what they would have done themselves.
- The trouble with being poor is that it takes up all of your time.
- Whenever your work speaks for itself doesn’t interrupt.
- Associate yourself with men of excellent quality if you esteem your own reputation for its better to be alone than in bad company.
- Remember when you are lucky even shit is good for brains.
- The capability to handle people is as purchasable a commodity as sugar or coffee. And I would pay more for that ability than for any other under the sun. – Avram Lebor’s personal favorite
Click the links below to find more about Avram Lebor
- Avram Lebor
- Info on Avram Lebor
- About Avram Lebor
- News on Avram Lebor
- Avram Lebor Twitter
- Avram Lebor
Please take a moment and visit Avi Lebor You Tube Channel
More Avram Lebor Videos