- Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn’t get you anywhere.– Van Wilder
- It’s your thinking that decides whether you’re going to succeed or fail.’ – Henry Ford
- Remember that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.’ – Abraham Lincoln
- You can do anything, but not everything.’ – David Allen, favorite Avi lebor quote
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.’ – Wayne Gretzky
- We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.’ – Aristotle
- Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching.’ –
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.’ – Albert Einstein
- The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.’ – Lao Tzu
Avi Lebor’s collection of favorite Albert Einstein Quotes
- Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death
- Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind
- There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle
- We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough
- The only real valuable thing is intuition.
- I don’t know, I don’t care, and it doesn’t make any difference!
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: