- I am not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
- I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
- The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have.
- If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.
- I had a terrible education. I attended a school for emotionally disturbed teachers.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- If you’re not failing every now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative.
- There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?
- I took a speed-reading course and read War and Peace in twenty minutes. It involves Russia.
More Avi Lebor Quotes